Minnesota Child Care Health Consultant’s mission and values reflect our delivery of high-quality consultation working with staff to promote optimal health and safety in child care programs within our own communities. We strive to run a comprehensive, values-based, ethical consultation service, which is a vital part of the way we care for clients and conduct business.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of healthy & safe child care. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each, individual program.
- We trust our clients as valuable members of our team and work with them transparently.
- We act with openness and clarity to achieve results that work for each individual program.
- We pledge to not only help programs meet licensing rules, but achieve the highest best practice standards.
- We treat all those we serve with respect and kindness. We are reliable and act with honesty and integrity.