All licensed childcare centers serving infants in Minnesota are required to have a monthly visit from their health consultant. Monthly visit topics include various health and safety topics related to child care such as:
- First Aid
- Cleaning, Sanitation & Disinfection
- Safety & Injury Prevention
- Safe Sleep
- Infant Feeding, Bottles & Breast Milk Handling
- Food Preparation, Handling & Serving
- Allergies, Health Records & Special Health Needs & Illnesses
- Medication Administration & Epinephrine Auto Injectors
Programs that do not serve infants, but serve older children such as toddlers and preschoolers are required to have a yearly visit. This visit includes a policy review/updates as well as a comprehensive visit on all things health & safety related. We also offer quarterly visits as an option and you can customize visits to meet your needs.
Currently our on-site visits are available to all of the greater Twin Cities metro area, Rochester & St. Cloud and the surrounding areas. We do provide policies, policy reviews and online training to childcare providers throughout the entire state of Minnesota.